“…’Regrarian’, a neologism of ‘Regenerative Agrarian’, is a term first coined by Darren J Doherty in 2013 to describe those who are actively undertaking the serious & timely process of regenerating, restoring, rehabilitating, rekindling and rebooting production landscapes, be they urban or rural, across the world.
We are unashamedly integrationalist in our approach to project design & delivery where we are not set on operating under a single set of parameters, approaches, disciplines or techniques. We carefully select the most appropriate tools for the right circumstances, considering with integrity how these fit with our charter and your objectives and expectations.
To be satisfied with mere sustainability is just simply lacking ambition and to be satisfied with ‘sustaining’ dying communities, ecosystems & economies is going no-where fast. We’ve scoured the planet for the best, most practical & cost-effective agricultural & living systems that take you, your land & our planet forward…
‘…To maintain creative, intergenerational family & community lives built around regenerative & profitable production, management & educational systems…’
Regrarians ‘Top 10’ Outcomes
1. Produce stable environments with sound watersheds
2. Restore profitability via integrated & regenerative agricultural development & management
3. Increase wildlife species, numbers with species & stability of populations
4. Improve water, soil & vegetation resources of cities, industry & agriculture
5. Re-establish riverine & riparian areas
6. Prevent waste of financial, human & natural resources
7. Entrench Holistic Decision Making Frameworks & Regrarian® Design & Planning Principles within the education system, communities & organisations
8. Develop viable decentralised energy production systems
9. Restore local, regional & global mineral & water cycles
10. Provide value to our collaborators, course participants, clients & community