Reef Catchments is a regional community not-for-profit business focused on enhanced use and management of natural resources (land, water, vegetation and ecosystem health) while maintaining a viable regional community.
More information about Reef Catchments and its activities is available at www.reefcatchments.com.au
Reef Catchments is currently seeking expressions of interest across all staffing levels for people with experience in the Natural Resource Management Industry. We are seeking staff who are highly motivated, have a strong commitment to safety and work well in a team environment.
Skills and experience required for the roles:
- Relevant Degree in Natural Resource Management/Environmental Services or same.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in natural resources management, or environmental science including the ability to develop and deliver projects with multiple project partners and stakeholders
- Demonstrated project management skills in relation to natural resource projects, including the ability to coordinate multiple projects and budgets.
For Coordinator Roles –
- Demonstrated experience managing staff in multi-jurisdictional work teams including workforce planning and staff performance management
- Demonstrated skills in the development and implementation of Natural Resource Management improvement programs and projects including proposal writing, budgeting, reporting, project and contractor management.
- Skills in working with landholders, suppliers and various stakeholders to effect behaviour change in relation to improved ecosystems and land management practices.
- Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate with influence, to a diverse client base including landholders, industry groups, government and contractors.
- Current manual Driver’s Licence.
What Reef Catchments can offer you:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to enhance and build your skills in multiple areas
- Positive close-knit work environment
The Reef Catchments Talent Pool is used to source Natural Resource Management professionals for possible future positions. Following submission of your EOI, Reef Catchments may contact you directly to discuss any roles currently available.