The Team Experience Coordinator plays a crucial role in supporting a culture that brings out the best of our team and our organization. This individual will wear many hats - from making sure things are organized and stocked, to supporting our team’s needs. Our hope is that you will be coming to the table with about 3-5 years of experience in office management or the like, and be agile, collaborative, responsive, supportive, warm, and willing.
About Stone Barns Center:
For 15 years, Stone Barns Center and Blue Hill have demonstrated the power of farmer-chef collaborations to inspire change in the food system. We are now poised to deepen our impact and address some of the greatest environmental, health and economic challenges of our time. We have a bold vision to catalyze an ecological food culture that supports a thriving regenerative food and farm economy.
We will build on our longstanding work at the intersection of farmers and chefs to activate critical areas with the potential for exponential impact on ecological and human health, farm viability, and other elements of thriving food systems. In service of this vision, we will re imagine how we use our Lower Hudson Valley campus to serve as the R&D lab for the ecological food culture we seek.
- Oversee the office environment including helping to keep things organized, stocked, and tidy
- Help with management of Stone Barns’ guesthouse
- Help with scheduling and setting up for meetings, staff lunches, coffee, and other internal events
- Support staff with the use of technology like Slack, email, phones, and Zoom (including helping to set up clear instructions in meeting rooms, being around to troubleshoot, and coordinating with IT team as needed)
- Be warm and welcoming to guests coming to campus
- Help with internal communications like staff announcements and newsletters
We are Looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about the mission of Stone Barns
- Has a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in managing an office environment
- Is Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and Adobe Acrobat, particularly Excel.
- Has strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Has great attention to detail
- Has a strong ability to be proactive, work independently, and take initiative
- Has outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Has an ability to collaborate, communicate effectively, and confidently interact with all levels of stakeholders, including staff, Board members, and guests
- Is experienced in exercising sound judgment and discretion, as well as maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ideally is licensed as a public notary