Before applying, you must live in NY near the farm which is in Claryville. Position is Available Immediately. You may need to start as a field hand and prove your ability to take on more responsibility.
40 hour week average - More in Summer, Less in Winter, 8 am to 5 or 6pm.
Managing field hands, organizing the harvest, running the wash station; overseeing washing and packing standards, seeding, planting, running the propagation house, working alongside the field hands, distributing tasks.
You do not necessarily need farm experience but you must work extremely fast to set the standard for others, be super responsible and committed.
To apply for a position:
Do Not Come to the Farm
Send us an email with Subject "Employment Spring 2020" and answer the following
1) Your Phone Number and current address.
2) Your age (farm work only - you must be mature enough for physical and risky farm work)
3) Farm work - Your farming or physical labor experience with three references. Include their phone number, email., and The dates you worked for them.
4) Your availability (dates and time) to come to the farm for an interview. Weekdays only.
5) The date you wish to start working and intended length of stay
6) State that you understand a drug test is required. (We don't care about marijuana)
7) Do you have a current drivers licence?
8) Are you legal to work in the United States?
9) Are you able to work weekends and do you have any prior commitments that would bar you from working any days during the season?
10) Explanation of why you would be great fit at Neversink Farm
11) Which position are you applying for?
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org