Proudly Australian, Neutrog Fertilisers is a market leader in the production and supply of biological fertilisers in both the National Commercial Agricultural and Retail Home Garden markets. Our vision is to be the most connected and trusted fertiliser brand in the world, helping growers of any size to improve their soil health and productivity in a sustainable manner. The working environment is exciting and one of fast paced growth, underpinned by an important emphasis on our core values, progression and innovation.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and energetic Finance and Administration Manager person to join our team to manage the administrative functions. You will be someone that is self driven with a professional work ethic, ability to prioritise a busy workload and an enthusiastic approach to all tasks. Ideally you will have an understanding of and experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment. This is a diverse role combining of a broad mix of Customer Service, Finance and Administration duties.
This important role takes direct responsibility for:
- Supervise Customer Service Team
- Oversee sales processes to ensure efficiency and positive customer experience
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable (including reconciliations to trial balance).
- Finance and administration activities including pricing, costing and inventory.
- Reviewing and improving existing processes with a goal to implement new procedures and reporting structures that create greater transparency and efficiency within the administration and finance functions.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have a love for all things administrative and a passion to lead a great team.
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- At least 5 years administrative experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Bookkeeping and financial management.
- Previous experience with ERP systems such as SAP, Sage, Zero etc.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing sound financial processes and systems to support a multifaceted business.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Customer Service experience in a busy environment.
- A “can do” solutions driven approach with a meticulous eye for detail and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Superior sense of urgency.
- Highly developed organisational skills including prioritisation of tasks.
Bonus skills and attributes:
- Navision ERP experience.
- Experience in a busy environment with constant interruptions.
- Staff motivation and a strong desire to see the business succeed.
- Willingness to job share cooperatively and take on the challenge to make the position rewarding.
- Authenticity, a sense a humour and kindness are greatly valued.
- An attractive salary will be negotiated with the right candidate (reflective of skills and experience).
Applications must include a CV with cover letter addressing the above selection criteria. All applications are to be submitted via SEEK.