At Wide Open Agriculture (WOA), we are reinventing the way the world grows, thinks about and buys food to create a better future for people and the planet.
WOA is Australia's leading ASX-listed regenerative food and agriculture company. Founded in 2015, the Company has created an innovative, regenerative food brand, Dirty Clean Food (www.dirtycleanfood.com.au), targeted to conscious food consumers. We are embarking on a new and exciting part of our journey – launching locally sourced, regeneratively grown oat milk to the West Australian market.
About the role
We are looking for an inspiring and passionate barista-trained Brand Ambassador with great technical oat milk/coffee and training skills. You must have a good knowledge of the Perth café scene, knowledge of the most influential cafes / baristas in town, and established relationships with cafes in Perth.
We want to ensure every barista in town knows about and 'wants in' on our new oat milk. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about their coffees and looking to advance their career track.
We feel the ideal brand ambassador is someone who is knowledgeable about the product, can establish rapport, listens carefully to prospects, and is persistent and transparent about their activities and progress.
This role is full-time and will report directly to Dirty Clean Food's Sales Manager. The primary goal of the role will be facilitating sales by accelerating awareness and adoption of of our new oat milk among the Perth café scene.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that Perth's baristas are aware of our new oat milk product, its benefits, and know how to purchase it.
- Initiating and fostering genuine, lasting relationships with café owners and baristas across Perth
- Maintaining a sales funnel of prospects and customers, and reporting on your contacts with this funnel.
- Communicating sales, quality and retention activities with existing and potential customers
- Ensuring a close, supportive relationship with our distributor
- Utilisation of communication and negotiation skills to advocate for our product's points of difference and the benefits of regenerative production principles
- Confident and eager to host tastings, demonstrations and barista training/education events
- Responding to product queries, ensuring a best-in-class level of customer service
- Comfortable being accountable to working to agreed KPIs and believes in a process of continuous improvement.
Benefits and perks
- Full-time permanent position available now
- Attractive remuneration package including bonuses upon meeting KPIs
- Tools of the trade
- Employee discount available on food products
- Participation in employee options scheme
Skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Someone who is genuinely loves oat milk and can demonstrate a passion for having a locally and regeneratively grown product
- Someone who "pushes" information to their teammates and managers
- Someone who is unafraid to be open and transparent about both successes and challenges, and asks for support when needed
- Must have café /hospitality experience
- Professional, trustworthy and acts with genuine integrity
- Someone with an existing network in the café scene and is knowledgeable about the leading players in Perth's coffee industry
- Strong networking and communication abilities in a variety of settings
- Self driven,organised and reliable
- Must have a car and driver's licence