Join our growing team dedicated to Regenerative Agriculture providing decision support tools for planned-grazing and holistic farm management, working in partnership with our Service providers and grazing consultants.
The Grazing Success Officer is an exciting permanent part-time position that provides you with the flexibility of working autonomously from home 24 hours per week.
The purpose of the Grazing Success Officer position is to provide exceptional software and product onboarding to our clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering training, enhancing customer support procedures, and ensuring our clients’ needs are met.
Do you have practical experience in regenerative grazing approaches, knowledge of industry compliance requirements, animal production, nutrition, and supply chain systems? If you do, we would like to hear from you......
Below is just a snapshot of what your role will entail:
- Supporting users of MaiaGrazing and refining the systems and processes to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Ensure successful and engaging onboarding of new customers.
- Investigate client data issues, acting in a timely manner on all required follow-ups, with a focus on successful resolution.
- To comprehensively prepare and independently deliver training packages both remotely and face to face with individuals and groups.
- The creation, development, and maintenance of required resources.
- Use of a variety of software applications for internal communications, reporting, and data collection and analysis.
- To assist with the creation and sharing of content for social media channels.
- Experience in managing, or have had direct exposure with input into a grazing business.
- Familiarity with MaiaGrazing and the use of the software to make grazing decisions, as well as a capacity to learn multiple software packages
- Good working knowledge of global ecosystems and seasonal variability across regions
- Proficient in MS Office, with an advanced level in Microsoft Excel, as well as a high level of technical skill and ability to learn new software applications
- Excellent communication skills
- RCS suite of training education packages: including Grazing for Profit, Next Steps, and Executive Link
- Experienced in the delivery of remote training via multiple mediums